Freitag, 8. Januar 2010

Alexander Dimitrenko - Presspics










Last year went down in the best possible way: with lots of great work.

I was fortunate enough to convince Victor, head of the Hamburg-based agency Communicators, that I'm the right man for the job and therefore got ahold of the wonderful opportunity to take picture of a man whome I deeply admire for his achievements and determination concerning his sport.
Now that I had the chance to meet him in person I'm only left to say he doesn't stand anything short in terms of being a very pleasant and obliging human being.

Thanks to the great understanding with Victor, the loving care with which Alexander's girlfriend Vanja supplied me with something to eat and drink (yes, I actually forget these things)not to mention Lena (www.lenawolf.com)who was in charge of styling and Sven who somehow managed to translate my mumbling into real world lighting we had a very fun time together.
Hope to see you guys again soon!

More pics will follow as soon as they get published.

If you stop by to see my portfolio or invite me over to present it you can speed things up :-)